Why is your website important?
The internet is the primary method for travellers to research and make their purchasing decisions; 97% of people prefer to find businesses online and more than 57% use the internet to make reservations for accommodation, tours and activities. An engaging, effective website is essential in helping you stand out from your competitors and increase your bookings.
How can a more effective website help you?
- Increased bookings
- Reduction in the amount of time-wasting calls and emails
- Clear and consistent brand presence and perception
- Show credibility and gain the trust of prospective customers
- Improved presence in search engines
- Integrated booking service of your choice so you can accept bookings online
- Integrated email marketing tool of your choice so you can collect leads.
What’s included in our Website Design services?
We offer a consultative approach to our web design services, which encompasses all aspects of web design and development. Our website services start from $3000 and are offered on a project basis. You can expect your web design and development project to include:
- Initial web design audit (if you have an existing website to redesign)
- Initial briefing
- Website design including 3 opportunities for alterations
- Website development including 3 opportunities for alterations
- Google Analytics set up if required
- Basic on-page SEO (learn more about our SEO services)
- Integration with booking software of your choice
- Integration with email marketing software of your choice
- Copy writing if required.
Contact us for a quote.
How long does a website project take?
Typically we find our website design and development projects take up to 6 weeks, factoring in time for 3 alteration opportunities in the design and development phases.
Your website works best when designed and developed as part of your marketing strategy and plan. You should consider using other supplementary marketing tactics to drive traffic to your website and increase conversions, such as; SEO, email marketing, social media, Facebook advertising, Google Adwords, conversion optimisation and content marketing.