What is Google Adwords?
Google Adwords is Google’s paid advertising platform. There are two key parts to advertising on Google, the search network (ads appear on Google) and the display network (ads appear on Google’s partner websites). There is also remarketing which displays ads around the internet to people using cookies. Generally you only pay per click i.e. when someone interacts with your advert.
What’s included in our Google Adwords services?
Our services start from $797 /mo and are offered on a monthly basis with a minimum contract of 6 months. You can expect your Google Adwords service to include:
- Initial Adwords audit
- Search, display and/or remarketing campaigns
- Set up campaign parameters
- Create Ad Groups
- Create all content including;
- Ad groups and keywords
- Initial ad copy with split testing
- Structured snippets
- Images for display campaigns if required
- Ongoing optimisation of ad copy, keywords selection, negatives, bids
- Statistical reviews
- Monthly reporting
- Implementation of any new arising Google features
Contact us for a quote.
Google Adwords travel advertising works best when used as part of your marketing strategy and plan. You should consider using other complementary marketing tactics alongside Adwords such as; email marketing, social media, SEO, conversion optimisation and content marketing.