We’re Hiring! Remote Account Executives
Job Title: Account Executive
We are on the hunt for a Digital Marketing enthusiast to join our team as our Digital Marketing Agency grows.
You could describe this role as account management but it entails hands on marketing and a business development aspect in terms of helping us to close new business and up and cross sell to the existing client base.
What you’ll be doing:
– Participating in client meetings to understand their target audience, goals and objectives.
– Helping to think through, plan and develop their marketing strategies.
– Liaising with our teams (seo, adwords, copywriting, social media, VAs etc.) to implement monthly campaign priorities.
– Identify and monitor KPIs for each client as we progress towards their business goals and directing and delegating any necessary improvements.
– Looking forward to enthusiastically communicate your digital findings with the team.
– Pull together month end reports that actually mean something to our clients, identify and monitor their KPIs and proactively recommend next steps.
– Assisting to source and close new clients.
– Making sure we ourselves are demonstrating 1st class digital marketing for our own business.
– Impeccable attention to detail, spelling and grammar
– Awesome customer service and client management
– Ability to work in a remote environment and be self-motivated
– 1-2 years digital marketing experience
– Ability to communicate natively/bilingually in English
– Complete confidence with Google docs/Microsoft office.
We’re all about working flexibly, remotely and efficiently while striking a flexible work-life balance. As long as the clients are happy, and projects are performing well, your job is done!
Desired skills and experience:
We don’t expect you to have every skill already, we will provide necessary training but if you have any of the following it will stand you in good stead!
– Infusionsoft, CRM and marketing automation
– Facebook advertising
– Google Analytics and Adwords Certifications and Wordstream
– Adobe Creative Suite; Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and other design tools such as Canva
– Social media management and Hootsuite
– Email marketing
– Content writing and blogging
– WordPress and basic HTML and CSS
– 1-2 years marketing agency experience.
As we are a growing business this role will be hands on at times and requires some account management and business development. The ideal candidate will have great customer service skills, good initiative and be able to work autonomously as well as within our remote team.
If you’re someone who has been working full-time for a marketing agency and fancy a change, more work-life balance or going full digital nomad, this job is for you!
If this sounds like a position you would like to be considered for, email Sarah and attach a copy of your resume.
About Deep Blue Digital
Deep Blue Digital is a full-service, remote digital marketing agency, offering the full range of digital marketing solutions.
We focus on serving small, local businesses and destinations and travel or tourism companies worldwide.
We believe in the benefits of flexible and remote working. We don’t care where our employees and contractors are based as long as our clients are happy and the work gets done. Feel like travelling to Asia and working from the beach? No worries – as long as you have good wi-fi of course!
We are passionate about helping companies build awareness, engage customers, drive website traffic and grow their businesses through tried and tested digital marketing strategy and tactics.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE 20TH DECEMBER 2017
Related Tags: Travel Digital Marketing